Submit A Site To Search Engines is very important for Seo.Three Best Search Engines are Google,Yahoo and Bing
How To Submit A Site To Search Engines
First of all we discuss the main search engine Thats name is google.Mny People use google.When you submit your site to google, then google see your website nd crawl your posts
Second Search Engine is Yahoo and Bing. These both Search Engines are same.If you submit your website to Yahoo then it will automatically Submit to Bing
Submit A Site To Google Search Engine
The first step is to verify the site. Google will not accept any sitemap without approving the site it is designated for initially.
- Sign in to Google Webmaster Tools just like you log in into other Google features.
- Press “Add a Site” and provide the URL to Google site in the pop-up box. Then press continue.
- On the page that opens afterwards, press the radio button right after “Add Meta Tag.”
- Copy the Meta tag from the instructions box. We’ll use this later.
- Open a new tab in the browser and open the site you wish to verify.
- Press “More Actions” and click “Manage the Site” from the list.
- Click the General from the tabs which is located right under Site Setting tab.
- Now the Meta tag copied from the instructions box should be pasted in the place right next to Verification.
- Save the changes.
- Go to Webmaster Tools where the Meta tag was copied from.
- Press Verify.
The second step is to submit the sitemap to the google.
- Go to Webmaster Tools site.
- Select the site of the sitemap.
- Click Site Configuration-> Sitemaps.
- Click Add/Test Sitemap which is located in top right corner.
- In the box that pops up, paste the following code:
- Submit the sitemap.
The sitemap is now successfully submitted.
Submit A Site To Yahoo and Bing Search Engine
- Log in to the Yahoo account.
- Navigate to Yahoo Site Explorer.
- Add your website to the Yahoo by copy-pasting site’s URL and clicking Add My Site afterwards. Make sure to validate that the owner is you. To submit a sitemap, the validation must be done prior to it, otherwise the sitemap will not be posted.
- Press your website URL and click on feed links in right columns.
- Paste your site map URL and let the drop down “Website Feed.” Click Add Feed afterwards.
- Yahoo team will check and validate the sitemap and site as well. It will begin indexing the site as soon as when they determine that the sitemap is efficient and errorless.